Don't be the link. Stop the spread. Save lives.

Changes to council services

Find out how services are affected during the COVID-19 pandemic.

National Lockdown Update - Alterations to council services will be added here as soon as possible. Please keep checking back.

Council meetings

Meetings of the full council, the cabinet and other committees are currently being held remotely. You can see agendas and minutes for council and committee meetings, and watch public meetings live or view them afterwards.

View committee agendas, minutes and meetings.

Thu 12 Nov